Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Write A Company Anniversary Speech

seventh day of the new year ...

And now I find myself just jot down a few lines, with the premise that for me to start the year February 3 as the Chinese calendar, so they are not really late for good wishes and so on ... At least according to my logic!


Meanwhile I returned to my house, where there were waiting as usual Obi, Leili and Yu '... Obi almost inconsolable did the usual scenes of abandoned and neglected bunny style Little Match Girl, and yesterday morning if it is done well on ... Scemotto Mother's! We just needed some cough and then I was completely in his mercy ... In reality there has been a long time to recover, but ... Leili and Yu 'quiet as usual. Females then ... ^ _ ^

Meanwhile I try to resume the rhythms of this dreary town ... Holy Madonna, of course you wake up with the sun of Marbella provides another kind of motivation, aiutoooooooo! Moisture takes much energy and good intentions ... Ah ah ah! But we will overcome this one. The funny thing is that a couple of days ago, still in that of Spain, I said "Yeah, yeah, now that I take the scooter back and do this, that and also this one!" just imagine it all with the 15 degree days in Marbella ... And once you realize that resami in Trieste, the climate is totally different, I was overwhelmed by a pliable "Oh ...".

The other night as I got home, I have not even taken off his jacket, which I was already cleaning up litter and cage Cunico ... Yesterday I had the good lavanderina by 3 washing machines, pampering after a day with 4 episodes of "Criminal Minds" and a dinner of tuna and onion pizza, fried calamari and Coca-Cola ... Today I should, I would indeed, take up the argument and go for a couple of shopping ... Uhm! And meanwhile, runs the fourth washing machine ... Thinking of the English course that I would begin to attend and other good intentions that run for my funny little head ... Ah ah ah! But I think by the time I'm going to enjoy even a moment of idleness, for half a day yesterday as I like living in a dream, like I'm not really alive ... ^ _ ^ Well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment