Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Lump Floor Mouth

The "Leila"

Well, a few hours before it officially started the project "Leila."

Ok, I guess you're wondering what it is, and especially because it bears the name of my rabbit ... Tranquilli, is not an experiment on her ^ _ ^ and now of course I will explain everything.

few weeks ago at home we watched TV for the umpteenth time in the first Star Wars trilogy , and "before" I mean the one that tells the story of Anakin Skywalker. And for the umpteenth time in the end I cried, "Leila, look: you were born here!" when Padme gives birth to the twins.

Except that unlike all the other times, this time I had the lighting Leila knows so well the love story between her parents for all the times that I also said "Leila, see: those are your parents!", But it is definitely not her story, as we have never, absolutely never, looked at the second trilogy in which the protagonist is her ...

That said, I have promised to show her his story, or rather to let me see, because actually I realized that I only have vague childhood memories of the character of Leila ... And especially in light of the facts in a few months ago, when I found out that Leila was always sad, because I neglected ... Embee, I own him!

So just come back from vacation I Christmas shop to buy slingshots in the second trilogy, and also just finished the fourth season of Criminal Minds , here tonight we started to look at the ' Episode IV: A New Hope . Right from the start of the film to see that Princess Leia shows off a nice temper has definitely impressed me, I do not remember exactly! ^ _ ^ So now, just to see what will happen at home ... Eh eh eh!

PS Meanwhile I think Obi is angry with me because in this film Obi Wan Kenobi dies ... Is looking at me as if I was disappointed the bearer of bad luck! oO .. Ok, I realized: I'm going to clean small army of clones, round brown and enlists cyclically in my living room ... ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment