Saturday, January 8, 2011

Flat Breasts In Bollywood

My team "Criminal Minds" ... ^ _ ^


(from left to right: Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan, David Rossi, Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss, Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau)

now know how well the walls of my house, in the last month I became an assiduous spectator of the show "Criminal Minds" due to the presence of patato in office, alias Matthew Gray Gluber. Meanwhile, episode after episode, I'm fond of and to all the other characters in the series and despite a few changes during the different seasons, now that I'm just finishing watching the IV I think this is just my team!

Why do I say this?!?! So let's step back: remember my team? ^ _ ^ That also composed of 7 elements (toh ', what a strange coincidence ...) Obi, Leili, Yu', my two neurons, Irene and I, well, here, as often happens to me, here I found some valid parallels between the characters of "Criminal Minds" and the members of my team ... Ih! ^ _ ^ So then:

start with Obi Wan, who is Derek Morgan. First of all because they are both blacks (Ih... ^_^) e poi, a guardarli bene, sanno di avere un certo ascendente sulle donne e sanno farsi coccolare... Zozzi!! 

Leila è Jennifer Jareau, l'addetta alle pubbliche relazioni con i media. Oltre ad essere entrambe bionde, sappiamo che anche la mia principessa di casa ha a che fare con varie ambascerie straniere, soprattutto da quando il posto Gran Ciambellano di Corte è vacante.

Yumi è Hotch perchè... non sorride mai!!

I miei due neuroni, Apuleio e Ciuchino respectively Rossi and David Spencer Reid. The first because it is the elder of the team is more experienced, the second because when you start talking is very talkative.

Irene and Penelope Garcia, computer science, because its contacts with the rest of the team are made most often by video conference, as it always works from his office in Quantico.

I finally are Emily Prentiss. I concenssa a female role. We say that the only analogy that I would officially, although its sensitivity and definite approach the romantic warrior in me ...

With this I'm done ... No, I wanted to clarify which of course now I want the FBI to Obi bibs, Leila and Yu ', the same color and marked the same as those of the bulletproof vest Behavior Analysis Unit in Quantico! What then, because the love of animals already, will not be a case where English is onomatopoeic BAU ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment