Friday, December 31, 2010

Example Church Anniversary Programs

Happy New Year to all of the Rabbit! ^ _ ^


The 2010 seems to be ending, perhaps there are already those who celebrate and those who are preparing to do it ... At the time my knowledge of mathematics and geography allow me only to find that missing here 11 hours and 40 minutes to the new year ...

I really is not much of interest to the festivities, even these days I always feel a little Grinch to send out Christmas and New Year at the Country Far, Far Away ... to deal with Shreck is that I need them to have a reason to celebrate or, as they say often just before Christmas, to be as good, here ... I think I'm very lucky for that, not everyone can afford it ... And I'm proud ... Although the Christmas period then I should be getting a little 'closer.

So this year I renew my congratulations, not New Year, but the good life to all ... Who has learned to viversela in 2010, who will learn in the course of 2011 and subsequent years, but especially those who can not viversela would still like ... To those who struggle every day for the necessities of life and the realization of their dreams, in my warmest greetings and my greatest esteem.

Finally, I would like to point out that the Chinese horoscope is the Year of the Rabbit (from 3 February to be precise ...) Do you think that a news like I could go inosservata? ^_^ Eh eh eh... Direi che non c'รจ altro da aggiungere... come una tesi nell'anno del Coniglio... Ih ih ih!! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment