Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enlarged Indian Boobs

Fly me to Marbella sky high! ^ _ ^

So then, certainly so far this December 2010 is being presented as the least productive months of my blog, which I did not expect it myself, but surprise, surprise it seems that at least my view has reached its desired conclusion so ... Well, if I do not write on one side, write the other, no?!?! ^ _ ^

Honestly, it was all a hold on the past few weeks, because of the schedule pre-departure, pre-graduate, pre-battered chestnuts of all kinds, but now, and finally, that are in Marbella for enter as soon as possible in a "rest" to recover the fatigue the last few months ... I must admit I feel all that ... I think I have never been so productive in my life, and despite the fatigue, I always really want to work, the better to create ... And when I'm tired, but I would like to continue in my work, here in a bit to not get angry, as I understand it's time to pull out and rest a while '!

Even this morning I am making paperwork with the maps of the thesis, because just the other night, even from my room purple of Trieste, I found a curious map of the Monastery of Aquileia in 1887 with many, to be exact, 32, beautiful (but only in my eyes, I think) in my own beloved graves braida of Pila. Then a little 'work and some additions to the thesis, but in stand-by, because otherwise I can definitely nun je ago' !

0 comments:

Post a Comment