Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nosal Grzegorz Taciszów

"The ideal would have great courage and strength without boasting. Then, when you need it, to show to the occasion and fight valiantly for their cause." Sequence

I do not know who owned this phrase, but today is all. The day does not start in the best way, definitely, like, always definitely were not the old ones, although I must admit that in reality depends on the point of view, because in other respects were extraordinary days ...

However, although this morning I decided to quietly vivermi my day, a meeting with a friend and some chores together. Captain in a shop, where a certain note I realize the presence of a little book open on the counter, on whose pages one sentence for each day of the year.

"The usual crap" I think, but still read the words of today, certainly more to despair, out of curiosity, and I find myself having to do with the phrase more apt for my mood today ... "Woman of bad faith!" I say! A deep breath and continued my day that, despite the strain of these days, Serbia has always something special, something that deserves ...

Luck is on my side, I have no doubt ... It will not be a coincidence that both the year of the rabbit! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment