Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free Pinky Adult Film

Let me tell you ...


was really a nice festival! Yes, yes, I speak of the Festival of San Remo ... I've seen it all, or almost an accomplice in my thesis, and I must say that it was a surprise: beautiful scenery, the music stacchetto to go to advertising, the choice of songs, Luke and Paul at all, I Belen changed my mind on (I think it could denounce Tim for damaging its image with those low spots and meaningless!) the friendliness and informality of the young Morandi, comments Fuorionda open microphone at the Canalis (oO) Take That (as they were well at the time of formalissimi and paccosi Festival Baudo!). If I want to be fussy puzzle me third place Al Bano, Puglia will have paid half to go up in the standings following the exclusion of the first night! ^ _ ^ Moving and deserved the victory Vecchioni, although my favorite, we were the fashion with Emma, \u200b\u200bplayed by tears, she and Checco like two lovers on the stage of San Remo ... And yesterday I sing their song loudly: Greetings to my neighbors! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment