Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nikki Sixx Hat For Sale

Crack! Essential


that in this period will not have much free time and what little I do not want to waste it with people who do not deserve it, is that I'm living a grace period, and I'd like to share it with those who say I will approaching that of the 30 are no longer willing to sacrifice in gestures and words of kindness ... Or maybe it will be for the sun, who became a space, bully, in our days, that I really want to cut away the deadwood
... I do not know if it is right, no one can really know. Ultimately not even know ourselves, let alone if we can put a cross on someone without the slightest doubt remains hidden in a corner of our head ... ... But if
from water to a tree for so many springs without ever seeing blossom a flower on its branches, maybe if you cut the net then you have a point!

0 comments:

Post a Comment