Thursday, February 24, 2011

Car Headliner Cleaner

particularly dedicated ... ^ _ ^

Actually I miss a lot here lately ... Although it always happen to all the colors in my small house, hidden by hair Obi, Leili and Yu ', especially in the latter period of silent ... As if I had time to pick it up, now more than ever! ^ _ ^

however: they are the final stage of my thesis, that regarding the layout and binding. I thought it was a walk, and instead of a precise, like me, nothing to be done to the square millimeter semi hysteria! the funny thing And I thought it would be a hoot to choose the color of the cover, but just entered in the copy center, I realized that all my security on the white cover have vanished in less than a few minutes ... Poor me!

I was wandering, with Yumi in her arms, on a shelf with all the other I'm unbelievably colored covers ... and losing hair in quantity (not me of course, but overall the scene must have seemed just that I was. ..) so I am taking a few days to think and clear my head. The thing that shocked me most is that just from a distance I saw a color that would excite me, like the military look greenish I really like and that is that when it gets down there to take possession of that beautiful cover changes color (damn light!) enough to leave me puzzled to see that in the meantime had become a brown ... You may have a brownish thesis?!?! Mah ..

Meanwhile back home, the state of praise to a growl FaceBook color Yumi, obviously sdramatizzare, and to provide moral support to even ask my father to accompany me on the day dell'agognata choice, but then with every passing day and the idea of \u200b\u200bcolor Yu 'is getting stronger in me!

So here I am: Yu-colored cover 'with the word color Leila ... Eh eh eh! And most important thing is that I am fully satisfied ... And meanwhile, pursued from morning to night my three cunicetti poor to be able to picture him in a semi-pose to put in the dedication page: I have time until Monday morning, who knows if I will make this gift! But for the moment I'm just stressing to them that big ...

I'm too curious to see my beautiful cover. There is a thesis I am in an absurd manner: in the end it's my first project as a writer, although it is not really my style. And I'm taking care of every detail throughout ... What hard work! But it's exciting as hell ... Heck, just a great adventure than ever before and feel the chills and the blood flowing in my veins! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment