Friday, November 19, 2010

What To Write Inside Of A Card

Kaos! The long-awaited

Days and days spent on the thesis that seems to reach its long-awaited end, the continuous rain of recent days that puts a strain on his good humor and a pseudo spreading in the kitchen that makes me a glimpse of other movements of boxes in the house. .. And as if that were not enough Obi yesterday is suddenly a kind of hunger strike!

Obi ...
Obi!
Obi?!?!
Obiiiiiiiiii!

Hey, what are you doing? What's the matter? Ciccio why do not you eat? Are you hurt? Wait control ... Here I do not see anything, but you continue to behave in a truly strange ... Obiiiiiiiiiiii! Oh, damn it, do not you eat to their own, and as usual I always evil are on the threshold of the weekend! oO

After a nottattacia of hell in which I slept very little and bad, this morning I call the vet allarmatissima: 24 hours are not eating and it starts to eat enchanted. I have an appointment at 11 am, I'm running from the vet with Obi, my biggest fear is that it has hurt the teeth ... The vet reassured me: nothing serious, probably took a blow to the jaw, that hurt and scared, so afraid to eat, so little pinprick of pain and keep it under control until Tuesday.

Let's go home, I pour in style terms "mother after sleepless night, after dinner, I'll jump on the couch to rest, Obi the obligation to do sleep with me: you're sick?!?! So do you sleep with mom sick like all the bunnies! Yes, I know a bit 'to lie, but yesterday before starting to premurarmidi bad I thought of a psychosomatic effect to the fact that I carry with me in Spain for Christmas, mainly because even if I could bring a rabbit with me this time I brought Yumi ... Dual exhaust! So

yes, now, after checking the teeth from the vet, I am sure that the occasion is also Obi thief fell fell two nights ago, and taking advantage of the pain has uploaded a little 'thing to be the center of my attention and straccoccolare be (so you do sleep with mum! ^ _ ^) yes yes yes ... I know my chicken is a great actor telenovela argentina and this time gave their best evidence of the psycho-drama!

So much so that in the afternoon while I give him a bit 'chicory (Beth seems to be suffering from "Little Women" at the worst moment of the disease!) Yumi comes here to eat some' chicory also her, and Obi, well ... It seems to have all the forces and to blow her away! Performance that lasts two nano seconds and then return in the role of Beth sick ... oO

However we see that Bibino not at the top, but what I'm exaggerating scemotto! I love it ... ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment