Sunday, November 28, 2010

Apology Letter For Dog Behavior

Ro 'and his team

I must admit that despite the difficulties, last week I have a great team, excellent indeed! ^ _ ^ Yeah yeah yeah ... I am very proud of the elements that make up my team, but team understood as those of the various departments of the FBI, huh ... Because they may be difficult individual cases are resolved together, each with its own way of seeing things, which captures nuances that another might not notice, and comparing ... So you get to draw the profile of the S. I. (Unknown Subject ... Yes, I got a second set of "Criminal Minds" and now the vocabulary of the series is familiar to me!)

I, Obi, Leila, Yu ', Apuleius, Donkey and Irene ... Irene seems a bit 'Garcia, because of its contribution from afar! ^ _ ^ With well as video conferencing ... Ah ah ah!

Comuque "Criminal Minds" on hand, now more than ever I felt like a team with Obi, Leila and Yu '... Really! These days everyone has played a key role to advance the cabin, if one is ill, the others have the means to replace it until it is needed. Of course we are not irreplaceable, but each has its own added value that makes it unique and makes it unique team! So much so that we can juggle well between theory and various ailments, so now I'm the one with all incerottata neck to pieces ... But it's worth it, because the hard work has been completed!

Now the holiday is definitely deserved, despite Apuleius and Donkey are running like crazy with bandages and plasters to help me! Yeah yeah, I get: rest, I have to be at rest, I just need to relax a bit '... ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment