Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Son Wants To Wear Girdles

And after Obi, Leila ... Sgrunt!

Obi Monday night is finally getting well: evidently he realized that spending the night under observation in cages is not so cool, so it day after day they arrived here that the much expected improvements, so that last hour and the super sboroncello is active to 1000% ... is definitely back to being the usual Rompin curious always! Danger escaped, but the quiet is very little time ...

is that on Tuesday morning to breakfast in contemporary official Obi, Leila is not a roll call ... Nothing furastica race to the cage, no running behind Yu ', nothing Leila!

Leilaaaa ...
Leilaaaaaaaa ...
Leilaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You can not, my first thought is "but I wonder why all the captain to me." Back to square one.

First: leilino observation of behavior during the day. Although she does not eat, but the reason I just do not understand, at least Obi took a hit to the jaw ... But I'm not discouraged. In

secundis (although I'm not convinced we say so): remember the pain of staying the course of Obi. How many days was totally picky? When he gave the first signs of improvement?

In Terzis (they are less sure that we say so!): What about me? How did I feel badly affected the Leila? If a psychosomatic reaction to part of Obi I expected, definitely not by Leila! Eh eh eh, Leila great to not be so obvious ... But what makes me vex! In

QUARTIS (ah ah ah ah! ^_^): Still call the vet to ask the Blessed response to some of my doubts, because the first thing I thought, beyond the stroke of Obi, I thought of a virus, 'flu, as this chronicity of events seems to me its funny! But clarissimus said no, that can not be!

Meanwhile, here we are on the second day of fasting Leila, I tried to give something to eat, even the Critical Care is pleased that both Obi, but the dish did some flights ... Leila never seen so pissed off against an inanimate object with the jelly inside! Ohiohi, the question is really serious ...

Ambaradan Yumi And in all this is very good, is getting the best out of themselves, beyond the fact that I greatly excited to not have anyone that runs dientro during the day ... Yeah yeah yeah, Leila's disease is a panacea for small-Yu 'that you hear almost on vacation and even a bit' (a lot) landlady, in its majesty is spaparanza on the carpet in the evening and always super proud to recall of baby food do you find puffed up and ready at the door of the cage! Good life, Yu! Who knows how long? ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment