Friday, July 16, 2010

On Cydia Where Can I Get Pokemon Games

The mill that I would ...

Yesterday I saw the family dream for me.
I was at a concert by the Band in a Rino Gaetano local and at the table next to mine was a happy little family made up of a young couple, a boy and a girl about 4 years a few months, maybe a year.
Dad chatted with the son, sang songs, danced ... Mom will spupazzava the other creature with music ... and occasionally threw a few smiles and helped each other with children.
also were surrounded by friends, also completely at ease with the little mascot of the group, who enjoyed so much.
Well, just a pretty picture, which made the evening even more enjoyable.
The new family of Mulino Bianco moved, stopped bourgeois clothes e. .. Rino sings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment